<[SnipingAssassins]>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're a Newer Clan.. We're looking for anyone to join.. Please Try Out!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN

Go down 
+3
SonicDSA
bugz0r
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN Empty
PostSubject: READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN   READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 12:48 pm

cmon guys i been hearing stuff lately now guys we are a clan were not sopused to fight.... i dont want this clan to become like TYR or APC guys???????? i odnt want you all fighting over a fucking post... and i heard that somone told mitchell i called him a faghot now i tell u this hell no i didnt unless i say somone to you myslef dont belive anything now second i want NO dman fighting on the forums or in the server if somone calls you a bitch, faghmuffin, homo, hobo, ECT... cmon WERE A FUCKING CLAN......talk to me if you have anyprobelms and next the server????? if you lose ur admin then you did sumthing wrong or CC got hacked i mean i dont want to say this but some of you lately HAVE BEEN FAGH MUFFINS TO OTHER MEMBERS i dont want to say who but if you think or know you are just stop.. cmon guys??? WERE A BROTHER HOOD A GANG, CMON DONT BE LIKE TYR OR APC bc i dont want this clan to go to shit... we have some members we need more and i need donations okay,, A CLAN=A BROTHER HOOD,A GANG cmon guys just listen for the request i asked for this clan no hacking i use to hack and i'm not okay with that, If you hack tell me you wont get kicked we will try and fix the hacking problem i had a second chanch with mitchell and i think everbody should have a secound chach in this clan C'MON.. i am sry for saying this but i DONT want this clan to die some of my best homies are in here,, btw im littles big brother he got shot,, he will be okay all he was talking about was <[SA]> and fighting hes really upset bc he thinks this clan will die cmon im littles BROTHER and i dont want muy brother to be mad at the world..
Back to top Go down
https://snipingassassins.forumakers.com
bugz0r

PostSubject: Re: READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN   READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Ok ant, read it completely...

and as you know I allways try to solve problems with members on a decent way and I don't get flaming or insulting someone... Considering hacking, we both discussed it once on Xfire and I used to hack but I aint doing it no more lol, proof is that my CC STILL DOESNT WORK lolz...

~Bugz
Back to top Go down
SonicDSA

PostSubject: Re: READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN   READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 4:42 pm

Although I'm not in this clan anymore, I must agree. The ways everyone act towards each other were terrible, and one of these quarrels led to me leaving the clan. I don't want this happening to anyone else in this clan, and I definitely want this clan to prosper. As for little, if that is true, then I'm sincerely sorry, and I wish for your well being.

Fighting isn't worth it. You guys are a team, stick together, and overcome the fights. Teams stick together, til' the end, they don't fight within each other. This clan can be great, you just have to overcome all the little fights within' each other.

I wish you guys, littleantjr and his family a bunch of good luck. I am checking, and watching over the forums, and although I'm out of this clan, I do still care.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell33333
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN   READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 3:02 pm

I am actually.. Sorry to you Sonic and also thanking you for all ur respect.. I'm Hoping Everything Works Out BETTER BETWEEN OUR CLAN.. C'MON GUYS LETS ACT LIKE A FAMILY HERE..
Back to top Go down
DEMON

PostSubject: Re: READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN   READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 1:11 pm

Hopefully your clan don't go down.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell33333
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN   READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 7:26 pm

Nahh.. It'll last Smile
Back to top Go down
SonicDSA

PostSubject: Re: READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN   READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 7:33 pm

Mitchell33333 wrote:
Nahh.. It'll last Smile

Very Happy. My 2142 is broken, so I won't last. =[
Back to top Go down
flamebo20
Clan Assistant
Clan Assistant

PostSubject: Re: READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN   READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:01 am

No FIghting Its childish
Back to top Go down
SonicDSA

PostSubject: Re: READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN   READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 4:37 pm

Uh, that was quite random. We aren't fighting Razz
Back to top Go down
slimbeast

PostSubject: Re: READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN   READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:54 pm

when you say hacking does that mean name glitches cause if it does then i'll stop.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN   READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 4:37 pm

slimbeast wrote:
when you say hacking does that mean name glitches cause if it does then i'll stop.

okay thats fine
Back to top Go down
https://snipingassassins.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN   READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN Empty

Back to top Go down

READ OR YOUR OUT OF THE CLAN
Page 1 of 1