<[SnipingAssassins]>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're a Newer Clan.. We're looking for anyone to join.. Please Try Out!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DO YOU WANT ADMIN!!!! READ THIS B4 U ASK!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

DO YOU WANT ADMIN!!!! READ THIS B4 U ASK!!! Empty
PostSubject: DO YOU WANT ADMIN!!!! READ THIS B4 U ASK!!!   DO YOU WANT ADMIN!!!! READ THIS B4 U ASK!!! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 10:16 pm

I [your name] has a request for admin. I [your name] will treat admin with respect and not abuse it. I [your name] will make right decions with my command and settle fights amoung any members and guest. I [your name] will make the right calls.

I [your name] will follow these rules and know the punishment for abusive admins

Last edited by Admin on Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : bc)
Back to top Go down
https://snipingassassins.forumakers.com
(ronalds

PostSubject: my request   DO YOU WANT ADMIN!!!! READ THIS B4 U ASK!!! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 1:03 pm

I [ronaldson16] has a request for admin. I [ronaldson16]] will treat admin with respect and not abuse it. I [ronaldson16]] will make right decions with my command and settle fights amoung any members and guest. I [ronaldson16]] will make the right calls.

I [ronaldson16]] will follow these rules and know the punishment for abusive admins
Back to top Go down
ronaldson16

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU WANT ADMIN!!!! READ THIS B4 U ASK!!!   DO YOU WANT ADMIN!!!! READ THIS B4 U ASK!!! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 5:45 pm

(ronalds wrote:
I [ronaldson16] has a request for admin. I [ronaldson16]] will treat admin with respect and not abuse it. I [ronaldson16]] will make right decions with my command and settle fights amoung any members and guest. I [ronaldson16]] will make the right calls.

I [ronaldson16]] will follow these rules and know the punishment for abusive admins
any one gonna talk? Question
Back to top Go down
Mitchell33333
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU WANT ADMIN!!!! READ THIS B4 U ASK!!!   DO YOU WANT ADMIN!!!! READ THIS B4 U ASK!!! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 6:24 pm

Ronalds.. That's Accepted Smile ill give admin when I see you.. BEHAVE!
Back to top Go down
OneNdOnly

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU WANT ADMIN!!!! READ THIS B4 U ASK!!!   DO YOU WANT ADMIN!!!! READ THIS B4 U ASK!!! EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:21 pm

I [onendonly] has a request for admin. I [onendonly] will treat admin with respect and not abuse it. I [onendonly] will make right decions with my command and settle fights amoung any members and guest. I [onendonly] will make the right calls.

I [onendonly] will follow these rules and know the punishment for abusive admins
Back to top Go down
Mitchell33333
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU WANT ADMIN!!!! READ THIS B4 U ASK!!!   DO YOU WANT ADMIN!!!! READ THIS B4 U ASK!!! EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:42 pm

YOU MAY ONLY GET ADMIN IF UR PART OF THE CLAN!!
Back to top Go down
Mitchell33333
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU WANT ADMIN!!!! READ THIS B4 U ASK!!!   DO YOU WANT ADMIN!!!! READ THIS B4 U ASK!!! EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:42 pm

IF, YOUR NOT PART OF THE CLAN.. TALK TO LITTLEANTJR11 ABOUT ADMIN
Back to top Go down
ronaldson16

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU WANT ADMIN!!!! READ THIS B4 U ASK!!!   DO YOU WANT ADMIN!!!! READ THIS B4 U ASK!!! EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 6:43 pm

Mitchell33333 wrote:
Ronalds.. That's Accepted Smile ill give admin when I see you.. BEHAVE!
YAY THANK U MITCHELL!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IM NOT A

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU WANT ADMIN!!!! READ THIS B4 U ASK!!!   DO YOU WANT ADMIN!!!! READ THIS B4 U ASK!!! EmptySat May 03, 2008 3:15 pm

um... im not a noob Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU WANT ADMIN!!!! READ THIS B4 U ASK!!!   DO YOU WANT ADMIN!!!! READ THIS B4 U ASK!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

DO YOU WANT ADMIN!!!! READ THIS B4 U ASK!!!
Page 1 of 1