<[SnipingAssassins]>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're a Newer Clan.. We're looking for anyone to join.. Please Try Out!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Read this its about admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Read this its about admin Empty
PostSubject: Read this its about admin   Read this its about admin EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:50 pm

Im looking on ur fourms and i see that you all have admin im suggesting that u should give them trial admin first just kick and warn to see if they start to abuse it and if they dont then they should get ban for 1 day and if they are doing good at there admin and not abuseing it then they should get full admin but then u should still moderate them so they dont abuse it and if they do just take it away and never give it back
Back to top Go down
Mitchell33333
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Read this its about admin   Read this its about admin EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:52 pm

Okay yh, I like ur Suggestion. I do think if they abuse it they wont get it back UNLESS they wanna pay $5.00 to get it back.. A small price.. but, it will add up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Read this its about admin   Read this its about admin EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:57 pm

ok good it is worth $5 dollars but if they abuse it again then u dont give it back ever
Back to top Go down
Mitchell33333
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Read this its about admin   Read this its about admin EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:59 pm

Or to the point where it doubles.. $5.00 first abuse Second time is $10.00..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read this its about admin   Read this its about admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Read this its about admin
Page 1 of 1