<[SnipingAssassins]>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're a Newer Clan.. We're looking for anyone to join.. Please Try Out!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abusive Admins!! COME HERE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mitchell33333
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Abusive Admins!! COME HERE Empty
PostSubject: Abusive Admins!! COME HERE   Abusive Admins!! COME HERE EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 10:48 pm

If there is an Abusive Admin.. Come here and tell us their name.. Don't nark on Mitchell33333 or Alicia77724 or Littleantjr11 we're leaders/co-leaders and you shouldn't ever make an abusement on us 3!! ITS NOT GONNA GET YOU ANYWHERE.. My sister Alicia77724 is protected by Mitchell33333(Me) b/c I know We're doing the right things or the rules can change anytime!
Back to top Go down
Mitchell33333
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Abusive Admins!! COME HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive Admins!! COME HERE   Abusive Admins!! COME HERE EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 10:49 pm

Like dont nark saying.. OMG LITTLEANTJR11 was using FFA.. Good-Luck trying to kick the leader outta the clan ur just gonna get urself in the shitter.. and also if they are breaking the rules they probably made rules before u came in.. But, tell rules to all often!!
Back to top Go down

Abusive Admins!! COME HERE
Page 1 of 1