<[SnipingAssassins]>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're a Newer Clan.. We're looking for anyone to join.. Please Try Out!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DO YOU WANT A Alliance POST IT HRE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

DO YOU WANT A Alliance POST IT HRE Empty
PostSubject: DO YOU WANT A Alliance POST IT HRE   DO YOU WANT A Alliance POST IT HRE EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 8:24 pm

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A Alliance WITH <[SA]> THEN FEEL FREE TO POST WHY YOU WANT TO AND YOUR NAME OF TH CLAN AND THAT Smile

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BC)
Back to top Go down
https://snipingassassins.forumakers.com
LGShocke

PostSubject: Alliance   DO YOU WANT A Alliance POST IT HRE EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 10:57 pm

Hi my name is LGShocker i would like to be an alliance with you, my clan is called Frenzy Fearlezz Fighterz just been remade so not many members at moment still waiting for 3 to sign up once there back from there little brake. Are website is together i think we would make a good team. if you need anymore infomaion just say and ill happily post more for you.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell33333
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU WANT A Alliance POST IT HRE   DO YOU WANT A Alliance POST IT HRE EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:43 pm

Okay cool.. We'll work things out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU WANT A Alliance POST IT HRE   DO YOU WANT A Alliance POST IT HRE EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:45 pm

congrats ur first alliance
Back to top Go down
Mitchell33333
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU WANT A Alliance POST IT HRE   DO YOU WANT A Alliance POST IT HRE EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:49 pm

yh, hopefully he still wants to..
Back to top Go down
flamebo20
Clan Assistant
Clan Assistant

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU WANT A Alliance POST IT HRE   DO YOU WANT A Alliance POST IT HRE EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:00 am

Yes A Alliance Sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU WANT A Alliance POST IT HRE   DO YOU WANT A Alliance POST IT HRE Empty

Back to top Go down

DO YOU WANT A Alliance POST IT HRE
Page 1 of 1